ALL YOU NEED TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS
At Fawcetts, we only recommend accounting software that’s right for our clients.
That’s why we’re happy to recommend Xero Online Accounting.
Our Xero Online Accounting clients are among the 200,000 users in 100 countries worldwide, who find this secure, online accounting system makes managing their business finances much easier.
Benefits of Xero Online Accounting include:
- it is cloud-based, with secure, easy access via the internet
- Xero Online Accounting is simple to use
- it directly feeds from online banking, reducing the amount of time you spend on data entry and reconciliations
- Xero Online Accounting provides a view of cash within the business that is always up-to-date
- we can log in whenever clients need us to check or review accounts, answer questions, give proactive advice and run reports, all in real time.
We are Gold Partners with Xero Online Accounting.
We don’t charge clients for setting them up on Xero Online Accounting and because our staff are accredited Xero Online Accounting trainers, clients can be sure they are in safe hands.
For more information about our Xero Online Accounting services, please click here to contact James Hayes or Nick Jones.
Back to Services
On 19 September 2016 HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) decided to stop sending out paper copies of several important documents relating to Corporation Tax.
Despite this move taking place nearly two years ago, a quick search online indicates that many taxpayers are not aware that HMRC has changed some of its administration procedures for Corporation Tax returns.
The changes implemented by the Revenue, as part of a cost-cutting exercise, saw it stop sending out paper versions of:
- acknowledgement of receipt of a Corporation Tax return (CT620 ACK)
- letter showing the key corporation tax filing and payment dates (CT610/CT610A)
- Budget insert which shows the changes to Corporation Tax following the Budget and is usually issued with the notice to deliver a company tax return – this will be made available online instead
- authorising your agent form (64-8) which used to be issued with the “Information for new companies letter” (Form CT41G)
- filing reminder letters which used to be issued 28 days before the return due date
- notes issued with Corporation Tax return
- various other Corporation Tax forms such as the notice of amendment to a return.
Following these changes, companies and agents are now expected to check Corporation Tax via the Online View Liabilities and Payments section of HMRC’s website to see details of their return.
Link: Corporation Tax
"Fawcetts take a very professional approach via every point of contact. The management team would not hesitate to recommend the services of the Fawcetts team to any business regardless of size and industry"
G Blamire - Salisbury
"Through personal experience i have experienced that the size and scale of a business is immaterial to Fawcetts - the commitment is always the same and they really make you feel as though you and your business matters."
Lou Whiting - Salisbury
"James has always gone beyond the traditional approach of just accounting for what we have already done and continues to help us develop our company in testing times."
Steve Rawlins - Gosport
"Fawcetts provide excellent support tailored to our business needs. They are always available for advice and have a reassuring and professional approach that makes you feel as though you are their only client."
Brian Keane - Stockbridge
"I have been very impressed by the service and support I have received and I'm looking forward to working with Fawcetts to grow Travel Waves Marketing to the leading Marketing Services Company here in the South West."
Claire Riches - New Forest
"We have been very impressed with the excellent high level of professional service and care that Custom Property Care Ltd have received from Fawcetts Accountants. They have dealt with all our needs efficiently and to a very high standard"
Kelly B - Salisbury
"A breath of fresh air' - Straight forward, understandable, approachable, informative, good value accounting. Xero accounting is so quick & simple to use!! Thank you. I enjoy my side of the deal now!"
Sue S. Devizes
"They are a modern and forward thinking company who love working with small businesses and start-ups; helping them grow online by offering relevant services along with pro-active advice."
Jack McConnell - Bath
"James has been a huge help to me as I look to incorporate Creativemint, talking me through all the options, offering advice and helping me to feel relaxed and happy about the transition and services I will need."
Miles Murray - Salisbury
"Nick has been a great help year on year providing my business with efficient services and ever useful and practical advice."
Mrs Zanne St John Marchmont
"We have found Nick to have an exceptional ability to grasp the issues we have as a law firm operating internationally. He helped us to manage our set-up and has guided us as we grow, and is considered to be one of our most trusted advisors."
Andy Leppard - Somerset
"We would have no hesitation in recommending Fawcett's for any accounting requirements and we look forward to many more years working together with them."
Jeremy Chalke - Salisbury
"I chose Fawcetts due to their excellent reputation. Whilst there are a number miles between my work base and my accountant; distance has never been as issue as they are always very responsive."
Julian Bennett - Bournemouth