The inception of self assessment for individuals and partnerships has brought increased burdens on all taxpayers, as it is now your legal obligation to meet the deadlines imposed by the legislation and avoid unnecessary fines and interest charges.
We are highly experienced professionals in this field and we can help you to meet all of your tax obligations whether, you are a private client, a sole trader, a partnership or a company director. Our range of services includes:
- Preparing personal, partnership and trust returns, together with tax computations and corresponding with HMRC and dealing with any enquiries under self assessment legislation
- Tax-efficient remuneration planning
- Planning advice on disposal of chargeable assets to maximise taper relief and utilisation of roll over and hold over reliefs
- Planning advice in respect of tax savings schemes, e.g. Enterprise Investment schemes etc
- Pension planning
- Inheritance tax advice
- Advising sole traders and partnerships on their business structures and planning incorporation if it is tax advantageous
- Stamp duty and stamp duty land tax.
Request a callback
Fawcetts Chartered Accountants
Fawcetts is delighted to announce that we have been selected to join Handpicked Accountants, an exclusive database of the best accountants in the UK. Launched by Begbies Traynor Group, the website aims to help business owners and company directors find the most reputable accountants in their area, based on professionalism and outstanding financial guidance.
Founded in 2017 the site features over 1,100 of the UK’s best accountancy firms, each being chosen for their exceptional client care and their ability to enhance businesses across a range of specialist industries. At Fawcetts our team prides ourselves on our ability to deliver an unrivalled service to all of our clients regardless of the size of their business.
Head of Client Relations at Handpicked Accountants, David Tattersall, commented, “Fawcetts allow you to fulfil the ambitions of your business, helping you to grow and develop, adding value every step of the way. Their phenomenal insight into the strategy of each client’s business and the active contribution they make to their success means we can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy and reputable accountant in the Salisbury area.”
You can view our page on Handpicked Accountants here.