The inception of self assessment for individuals and partnerships has brought increased burdens on all taxpayers, as it is now your legal obligation to meet the deadlines imposed by the legislation and avoid unnecessary fines and interest charges.
We are highly experienced professionals in this field and we can help you to meet all of your tax obligations whether, you are a private client, a sole trader, a partnership or a company director. Our range of services includes:
- Preparing personal, partnership and trust returns, together with tax computations and corresponding with HMRC and dealing with any enquiries under self assessment legislation
- Tax-efficient remuneration planning
- Planning advice on disposal of chargeable assets to maximise taper relief and utilisation of roll over and hold over reliefs
- Planning advice in respect of tax savings schemes, e.g. Enterprise Investment schemes etc
- Pension planning
- Inheritance tax advice
- Advising sole traders and partnerships on their business structures and planning incorporation if it is tax advantageous
- Stamp duty and stamp duty land tax.