ALL YOU NEED TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS
At Fawcetts, we only recommend accounting software that’s right for our clients.
That’s why we’re happy to recommend Xero Online Accounting.
Our Xero Online Accounting clients are among the 200,000 users in 100 countries worldwide, who find this secure, online accounting system makes managing their business finances much easier.
Benefits of Xero Online Accounting include:
- it is cloud-based, with secure, easy access via the internet
- Xero Online Accounting is simple to use
- it directly feeds from online banking, reducing the amount of time you spend on data entry and reconciliations
- Xero Online Accounting provides a view of cash within the business that is always up-to-date
- we can log in whenever clients need us to check or review accounts, answer questions, give proactive advice and run reports, all in real time.
Request a callback
The government has issued a reminder that for a limited period starting in October, certain people will be able to make extra national insurance contributions to top up their state pension.
Between 12 October 2015 and 5 April 2017, men born before 6 April 1951 and women born before 6 April 1953 will be able to make Class 3A voluntary contributions to boost their pension by between £1 and £25 a week.
The government has created a calculator so that someone can work out how much they will need to contribute as a lump sum, based on how much extra pension they would like to receive and their age when they make the contributions.
For example, the contribution required for an extra £1 pension per week for a person aged 65 is £890.
This means that for £4,450, they could receive an additional £5 a week, or £260 per year for life, increased in line with prices and inheritable on death in the same way as existing additional state pension, with a minimum of 50 per cent for their spouse or civil partner.